CNPq 1D Level research grant holder
- ACM HotNets 2019 is going to be Princeton, November 13-15, 2019. registration and paper submission deadlines are June, 24 and 28.
- ACM CoNEXT 2019 is going to be in Orlando, Dec 10-13. save the date. registration and paper submission deadlines are June, 19 and 26.
- SIGCOMM CARES officially created to help avoid discrimination and harassment in this community. the committee is Ellen Zegura and I (chairs), Sujata Banerjee, Craig Partridge, Jennifer Rexford, and Justine Sherry
- LANCOMM 2019 student workshop will happen on May 7th, in Gramado/Brazil, with SBRC. we will have attending 50+ students from all over Latin America, most being benefited by ACM SIGCOMM travel grants. thanks Walter Willinger, Theo Benson and Justine Sherry who are contributing as invited speakers.
- thanks to all authors and pc members, we have put up a great technical program in PAM’19
- named Invited Professor (adjunct professor) of National University of Colombia – UNAL, the largest public, research university in Colombia
- Research in Security and Privacy in Brazil appearing on IEEE Security & Privacy, v16, n6, Nov-Dec 2018
- Anja Feldman confirmed as keynote speaker of PAM’19, the Passive and Active Measurement Conference
- happy to contribute to panel in ACM CoNEXT 2018 Student workshop
- congrats Felipe for the work with Mikael on IEEE VNC 2018, Mitigating Position Falsification Attacks in Vehicular Platooning
- both Dynam-IX and ASSERT-P4 submissions were given “artifact badges“
- congrats Miguel and Lucas F for Verification of P4 Programs in Feasible Time using Assertions, accepted at CoNEXT 2018
- congrats Pedro and Lucas for Dynam-IX: a Dynamic Interconnection eXchange, accepted at CoNEXT 2018
- attended RNP Forum in Brasilia to present our work on analytics of the Brazilian academic backbone
- 3rd-year graduate student Pedro has won with Dynam-IX the bronze medal in the ACM SIGCOMM Student Research Competition (SRC) in Budapest