Here follows a brief summary of my CV. For a highly detailed CV, please follow this link.
I'm also working as a Adjunct Lecturer at UFRGS (the term refers to a lecturer for undergrad-level classes with a temporary contract). It's been so much fun! :)
In the recent past, I've pursued my MsC student in Computer Science at UFRGS, working with Prof. Dr. Ana Bazzan. We performed research in the topic of multiagent systems to traffic and transportation: reinforcement learning for route choice, a multiagent based road pricing scheme and the analysis of the impact of a group of cheating agents in inter-vehicular communication scenarios.
- (intention) 2013 - 2017: PhD in Computer Science (check out the plans)
- 2011 - 2013: MsC in Computer Science - UFRGS
Dissertation: "An agent-based approach for simulation of road pricing and inter-vehicular communication in intelligent transportation systems"
- 2006-2009: Undergraduate course in Computer Science - UFMG
- 2002-2004: High School + Technical course in Electromechanics - CEFET-MG
- (intention) 2013 - 2017: PhD scholarship grant (check out the plans)
- 2013 - 2017: MsC scholarship grant - CAPES
- 2011 - 2013: MsC scholarship grant - CNPq
- jan ~ mar 2012: Internship at
BioInformatics Institute -
Development of an Immersive Application for Interaction with Bioimages
- apr 2010 ~ feb 2011: Consultant job at
Brazilian research groups information gathering on internet for strategic analysis
- 2014 - Best paper at the Brazilian Symposium on Games and Digital Entertainment (SBGAMES). The paper presented a task allocation approach for real-time strategy games, whose parameters were adjusted via a genetic algorithm.
- 2012 -
Demolition Derby competition (team award)
Competition takes place in a simulated demolition derby environment. The goal is to program a car controller that hits opponents while avoids being hit.